Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Reviewing Panel
Decisions for all DSCC papers have been made, and acceptance/rejection emails have been sent. The review comments can be accessed through the link shown in the acceptance/rejection email. If you have not received the decision email, please contact ASME webtool support at your earliest convenience.
The 2020 Dynamic Systems and Control (DSC) Conference will be held on October 4 – 7, 2020 at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
This year, DSCC welcomes authors of papers published in ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control in 2019 (Volume 141) and 2020 (Volume 142, and accepted manuscripts) to present their papers in the conference. Only abstracts are needed for the submission. Please provide the title, authors' names and affiliations, volume/issue number, paper number and the complete abstract in the submission. Papers that have been presented in previous years’ DSCC are excluded.
The DSC conference is the showcase technical forum of the ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Division. It provides a focused and intimate setting for dissemination and discussion of the state of the art in dynamic systems and control research, with a mechanical engineering focus. The 2020 DSC Conference Technical Program will consist of sessions in all of the usual areas of interest to the Division that include, but are not limited to, automotive and transportation systems, bio-systems and health care, energy systems, mechatronics, modeling, identification, intelligent systems, robotics, vibrations, and smart structures. Highlights of the 2020 DSCC will include:
- Four plenary talks given by distinguished scholars, including the Oldenburger Lecture and the Nyquist Lecture
- Workshops and tutorials that are focused on emerging topics
- Invited and special sessions on technical tracks and funding programs that are of interest to the DSCC community
- Student programs including Best Student Paper competition, networking with faculty recruiters, and networking with industry
- Exhibits by industry and academia
- Extensive networking opportunities during the opening reception, continental breakfasts, the banquet, and the farewell lunch
All accepted papers must be presented on-site at the conference by an author of the paper. Papers which are not presented (no-shows) will be removed from the official conference proceedings and will not be indexed through the ASME Digital Collection.
Online access to conference papers will be given to all registered attendees at the start of the conference. Following the event, the official proceedings of the conference are published in the ASME Digital Collection, and will be submitted to all major indexers including EI Complex, Scopus, and the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.